This year Winterbrook House are taking part in the “NATIONAL CARE HOME OPEN DAY” – on 28th June 2019 from 3.30pm – 6.30pm.
This organisation encourages homes to open their doors to celebrate a different theme each year, with a few key values at its heart; friendship, making connections and celebrating older and vulnerable people.
This year’s theme, Celebrating Arts in Care, aims to demonstrate how care homes are creative communities.
In order to makes this as memorable a day as possible, we would love your help and support with the event. Please let us know:
- If you would like to donate to our raffle
- If you know anyone who would like to showcase or sell their art work/jewelry
- If you know anyone that would like to perform for us?
- If you know anyone that would like to run a stall along this theme…
- Please let Karen, Lily or Jenny know, if you would like to contribute in any way.
- Many thanks and hope to see you there!